The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has again been named the top public health school in the US in rankings unveiled today by U.S. News & World Report.
The top 10 schools:
1. Johns Hopkins University
2. University of North Carolina—Chapel Hill
3. Harvard University
4. Columbia University
4. Emory University
4. University of Michigan—Ann Arbor
7. University of Washington
8. Boston University
8. University of California—Berkeley
10. University of California—Los Angeles
10. University of Minnesota—Twin Cities
The Bloomberg School has held the #1 spot since the publication began ranking US schools of public health in 1994.
- This year’s ranking includes 67 schools of public health and 133 public health programs accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health.
- The rankings are now done every 2 years and are based on a survey of leaders at peer institutions.